Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

PSA: Phone version dropped today for Android and IPhone

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

Saw this story on polygon, checked the ios app store on my phone and it was right there in the new releases. Get you some Hearthstone and add me on Battle.net if you would like someone to play against. OldManLight#1160

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/14/8407107/hearthstone-ios-android-iphone-release

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kindgineer

Awesome. Just downloaded mine on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Been waiting for this for a long time.

kneebees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks a ton bud, you have made me a happy dude! today was the only day this week I wasn't feverishly googling to see when it was out.

wackojackman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Downloaded it on my iPhone 5C. Seems to run pretty smooth, how is it for everyone else? Played a few games and spectated a bunch and I am liking the way it works so far. It trumps my iPad experience.

I played this game a lot, but now it's definitely going to get more attention on my commutes and breaks at work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.