Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

Community Tournament

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Will there be another community tournament anytime soon? ... I'm really not good at the game but like to fight some duders anyways.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Amen to that.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I am by no means the keeper of the tournament, so I'll comment from my perspective as if I were going to set up another. You have my blessing if you want to try to organize and run Scrub League Part Deux. :)

The last one just wrapped up like a week and a half ago, and lasted a grueling 2+ months. It took more than I thought to run the thing, so am recharging my batteries before giving it another go. I got a ton of feedback on the last one, so I think the next one may be different in a number of ways. We may do no legendaries or something to restrict the card pool to choose from to level the playing field a bit, or we may do something dumb like picking a class and having the game generate the deck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.