Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

And How Does That Make You Feel...?

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

So after watching the new trailer introducing the new Heavy Rain character, how did that affect you or did it affect you at all? After seeing how in the game you can really form connections with the characters I really want to play this game! So do you guys feel you will really have a sort of emotional attachment to the characters and what plays out in the long run or will it even affect you?
    FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By FCKSNAP

I stopped paying attention to the trailers because I don't want anything spoiled for me. Just like with Indigo Prophecy (or Fahrenheit, whatever) I just picked it up on a whim without reading anything about it and fell in love.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lashe
    @Snapstacle said:
    " I stopped paying attention to the trailers because I don't want anything spoiled for me. Just like with Indigo Prophecy (or Fahrenheit, whatever) I just picked it up on a whim without reading anything about it and fell in love. "
    Ditto. Glad its shaping up well from the sounds of it though. 
    tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By tastyhouse

While I agree the game looks cool, I get the feeling I'm the only person that is of the mind its shaping up to be one quicktime event sequence after another with very pretty rendered cutscenes.  If thats the case its sale rack material for me.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Diamond
    @tastyhouse said:
    While I agree the game looks cool, I get the feeling I'm the only person that is of the mind its shaping up to be one quicktime event sequence after another with very pretty rendered cutscenes.  If thats the case its sale rack material for me.
    It's an adventure game, and hopefully it won't turn into quicktime events like Indigo Prophecy.  However, adventure games are generally one cutscene after another (or dialog, or animation).  So if you don't like games like Maniac Mansion, you won't like this either.
    tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By tastyhouse

Well if its going to be like maniac mansion I'd hardly call it revolutionary or unique.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nanikore

Can you embed the trailer here or at least link it please? I'm particularly not worried about spoilers since I most likely won't be getting this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.