Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

The Bear

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

Is it possible to complete the bear trial without crashing the car?  The furthest I can get is the part where the police officer shoots at my car when I'm withing 1 mile of the destination.

mrcellophane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By mrcellophane

I don't know, I did nearly everything right, and it still crashed. I don't think it's possible.

ryuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By ryuken

I crashed too but while exscaping from the car it tells you where the mem card is. btw I would have totaly guess the address befor the end of the trials!! ha   hey does anybody know what plot hole people are talking about?

jtparsons54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By jtparsons54
    @ryuken said:
    "

I crashed too but while exscaping from the car it tells you where the mem card is. btw I would have totaly guess the address befor the end of the trials!! ha   hey does anybody know what plot hole people are talking about?

"
    The biggest plot hole I see in the game is that it never explains why Ethan has dreams of drowning bodies or passes out, waking up with origami in his hand. I understand that he does have some psychological problems, but it doesn't justify the content of the dreams or the origami. It seems that they are really just red herrings. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.