Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

The Taxidermist

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By EVO

As if getting a cool slipcase, the soundtrack and a free theme wasn't enogh, Quantic Dream were kind enough to let owners of the special edition access to the first DLC, Chronicle 1. Anyone played it yet?

I played it last night and it was fucking intense. The stuffed animals, the jewelery in the drawer, the burnt clothes, the creaky floorboards, the garage; everything about that house just made me uncomfortable. But it wasn't until

Time for a cigarette.

I picked up my jaw and just sat there speechless. Amazed at what I had just seen, what I had just played, no, what I'd just been through. Seriously, Heavy Rain is on another level. No other game has had me this emotionally gripped ever.
    ATalkingDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ATalkingDog

sounds pretty awesome. but is the entire thing then, like, 10 - 20 minutes?

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Akeldama

This is out? Sheeeit...Downloading time.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Binman88
    @ATalkingDog:  Yeah its quite short, but really good. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the DLC they're putting out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.