Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

What am I doing wrong? (slight SPOILERS)

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

So I'm at the part where you have to find your kid in the mall and I get right next to him yell for him and no matter what I do he won't pay attention WTF am I supposed to do?  sorry if its stupid or simple but I'm lost.

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

NVM got it reloaded the save seems it glitched before because after i reloaded my save the scene triggered

evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By evilhomer

haha this happened to me too.  felt like an idiot standing there yelling at the kid, than I pressed L2 and he said something about the clown.  After talking with the clown went back and started yelling at the kid again, saw the prompt to look down at the first floor and BAM the kid teleported down there.  Definitely killed the drama for that scene.

Solarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Solarus

There's a few glitches in the game that are like that, and it is indeed frustrating. I expect it to be patched in the near future though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.