Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 17, 2009

Players must guide British explorer, Henry Hatsworth, through five exotic worlds in order to collect artifacts to ultimately unlock a golden suit of armor.

Creator Hints At Henry Hatsworth Sequel & WiiWare Project Reveal

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

Kyle Gray, the creator of Henry Hatsworth on Nintendo DS, has hinted about a potential sequel in a interview with Nintendolife:

If I got a call from EA that gamers were clamoring for a second Hatsworth (call me EA!) then I'd once again don my bowler hat and set to work on the sequel. I think we only managed to scratch the surface of British stereotypes, and would love to broaden out - into French stereotypes, for example!

He also revealed his interest in WiiWare and iPhone games:

Since I left I've been talking with a friend about making an iPhone game and have started working on a WiiWare title with my good friends Kyle Gabler and Allan Blomquist - who you might know from the excellent WiiWare game, World of Goo.

Would you like to see something on Wii in the Henry Hatsworth mold?

Henry Hatsworth

Full Interview:

http://ds.nintendolife.com/news/2009/05/interviews_kyle_gray_talks_henry_hatsworth_and_indie_plans

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.