A band of Assassins ( Yo Lets trade created contracts!)

#1 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

Okay, Master Assassins. Lets dig into contracts mode. I just made my very first contract and I figured since this is a mode that thrives on community lets share our contracts. So... this is how we are going to do it. You need to label three things the name of your contract, the platform you created it on and the contract ID. To find your contract ID after you have made your contract you will see a number on the top of the file you can see what I'm talking about in the picture below of my contract.

So... If this were the contract I would be putting down Id put...

Name: A Love to Die for

Platform: Xbox 360

Contract ID: 5-0210-614883-DEMO

I'll be interested to see what you all come up with. I hope to see some contracts posted. =)

#2 Posted by sublime90 (536 posts) -

i saw yours tonight and added it to my queue. i'll give it a go! im also going to attempt to create my own.

#3 Edited by pyrodactyl (2040 posts) -

First contract, they say the client's name is J. Gerstmann. I wonder why...

Anyway, here is the dossier

PS: this image upload system is BROCKEN

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

@pyrodactyl: You monster! I don't wanna kill Lynch. =p

#5 Edited by pyrodactyl (2040 posts) -

additionnal details

I'm on 360 by the way

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

New Contract!

Name: A Waitress Scorned

System: Xbox 360

Contract ID: 5-0910-893773-DEMO

#7 Posted by pyrodactyl (2040 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Hum, try using non-downloadable content starting gear for your next contract. Can't play that one because I won't pay for costume packs...

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

@pyrodactyl: Ah shit... well that sucks. I was hoping that wouldn't affect that no wonder its got zero plays... Well... damn. That was an oversight on my part. Hmm...I'll try to recreate that one tomorrow with non-DLC stuff.

#9 Posted by Moblin (15 posts) -

Knife party

PS3

7-0040-821310-WINT

I dont know if it is any good, but i spent 2 hours trying to pull it off with all the conditions I wanted on purist, and it is a 3 min hit XD. It is in the first level

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -
@Moblin Ain't no party like a knife party!
#11 Posted by pyrodactyl (2040 posts) -

Strippers? No, they're undercover recruits for the Saints deathsquad. Eliminate them before they become a real threat.

Details in the following dossier

#12 Posted by darkjohnny47 (116 posts) -

I made one called "The Chef Strikes Back" or something like that on Xbox.

Might be easier to look it up by my GT: johnny5x47

I also need the achievement for playing a contract created by a friend. If someone wants to help me out with that, let me know.

#13 Posted by BaconBuTTy (173 posts) -

Kind of a bummer how sparse Contracts mode is on PC.

How is it on 360?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.