Seen the new Hitman Absolution "Attack of the Saints" trailer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Well you God damn well did now. No opinions, after the Max Payne 3 thread I'll just keep my fucking mouth shut. I guess I'll play it, if nothing else. And that's all i can say.  

Here's a different, better version of the above.  
Discuss.
#2 Posted by dudeglove (7758 posts) -

There is nothing to discuss here. "Literal" trailers are never funny, and never will be. Your post is youtube spam. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

#3 Posted by Rittsy (77 posts) -

@dudeglove: Your post however was hilarious. A blessing on your house.

#4 Edited by jjnen (661 posts) -

@dudeglove said:

There is nothing to discuss here. "Literal" trailers are never funny, and never will be. Your post is youtube spam. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

But I like Tobuscus' literal trailers...

Anyway Jeff summarized the trailer pretty well when he posted it:

Awesome, it's the new Saints Row: The Third DLC! Wait, what?

#5 Posted by ch3burashka (5041 posts) -

@dudeglove said:

You could have just said 'no', but alright...

#6 Posted by dudeglove (7758 posts) -

@Rappelsiini: Just mute the original and play either Mind Heist (that inception song that goes with everything, which makes me suspect that all trailers nowadays are secretly arranged to fit that tune), or Jesper Kyd's "Apocalypse" from Blood Money. Both work very well and lessen the sting of the original trailer.

#7 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

No

#8 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@dudeglove said:

Um...ok. 
#9 Posted by Trace (3553 posts) -

A topic where the point of conversation is "Discuss." (or, if we're being fair, "here's a video, discuss") isn't much of a topic at all. This also sort of falls under YouTube spam.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.