Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

I want to share a moment with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-66361f5b4a584
    deactivated-66361f5b4a584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shoot down the plane while the target is trying to escape, sure I'll do that one. How do I get the target to flee? Shoot everyone of course!

Cannon is set, Sapienza is calm, the guard at the very tippy top of the tower is first, cannonball to the skull, theres a shotgun near him, this will come in handy. I start taking pot shots at the target and guards in view until someone finally notices me and combat begins. Guards at the base of the tower start coming up the stairs to investigate only to get a bullet in the head. More guards move across the bridge only to get cut down with lead before they can get across.

The target and his body guards move to a safe area somewhere under the pool. Surely he'll run to his plane and escape? Nope, back to whatever he does as he calmly walks back upstairs and resumes his routine. Well shit, I gotta go further in.

Across the bridge I go, taking the first left only to see a guard lying against the wall without a care in the world. Surprise shotgun blast makes his ragdoll jump up, shots fired, guards are on alert again. Moving to the right and up the stairs, the crest of a head is visible above the stone railling. Bullet in the head for him, up the stairs again another guard confuddled and confused is looking around, bullet in the head for him too. Gardeners and mansion staff flee in terror. Off to the right in the distance I see the target moving across a window oblivious to the state of things in his home. Bullets from my pistol shatter the glass right next to him, finally he panics and runs again back to his safe area.

I have no keycard, shit. Bullets for you too keycard reader. Success! The target is fleeing the area.

Anyway I fuck it up and miss so I start all over again and get the challenge, but something in me has awoken, a thirst...for prey, and challenges.

Target number two, She's upstairs in a private office surrounded by guards. Making my way through the mansion silently taking out everyone in my way, oblivious guards find the bodies of their friends littering almost every room and hallway on the ground floor of the mansion. "I don't know what's going on but he's not a gardener." remarks a gardener as I stroll by with my guard uniform on and my supressed silverballer in my hand. Feels good.

Upstairs on the balconey the glass doors to the office are wide open and a guard is standing in plain sight. He hits the ground with no sign of where he was killed from. They flee down the stairs. No need to run after them, they have no where to hide.

Down into the basement they run, more bodies pile up as everyone between me and the target meets their unfortunate end. They're cornered now. Two guards, one scientist, and my prey surrounded by barrels. The only witnesses to their deaths. Hidden from their view, the first guard falls without anyone noticing. Silently circling around the barrels I sneak up on the last body guard, grabbing him from behind while my prey watches, his neck snaps. No one can save you now. Her screams fill the basement as I approach and knock her out.

What to do with her now? F1 -> Challenges. Where the hell can I find a puddle and poorly maintained wiring? Hmmm somewhere upstairs probably.

I have no choice, gotta drag her but guards are coming. I have to drop her to take care of my unwanted guests but as soon as I do I have no weapon equipped. Shit, a guard is right in front of me and my pants are down, Can't react fast enough, down I go. Dissapointing but satisfying at the same time.

After this I seriously feel like IO missed out on some halloween horror movie inspired elusive targets or challenges or something. The power fantasy of being this mysterious monster that stalks the land killing everything in it's way while being virtually invisible and instilling fear is incredible. Maybe next year hopefully.

It's 1:30 so I'm going to bed but anyone got some moments to share? Pls don't call police.

Tl;dr being a horror movie serial killer in hitman is super fun.

cbirdsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By cbirdsong

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.