Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Humble Bundle

Concept »

A digital storefront which donates some of its profits to charity.

Humble Indie Bundle 3 QL anyone?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

The guys should do a QL of the Humble Bundle games. Have they done any looks of any of the games in Humble Bundle 3 yet? I think they should do a gameroom style looks at all 6 of the games in the bundle.

Preemptive edit: I think they looked at VVVVVV already. Still I think it would be cool.

Ub3rSlug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ub3rSlug

There is also already a Quick Look for And Yet It Moves. I think that Quick Look actually features the Wii version of the game, but it's essentially exactly what is in the bundle.

It think the 6 games in the bundle are each a bit too deep to do a (Super) Humble Indie Bundle 3 Quick Look (HD Remix), though I'd like to see individual videos for some of the games in the pack. Gameroom Quick Looks work well because each game was more basic and the platform itself had some things going on that were worth including in the videos. Having to back out to a desktop to launch each game would require a bit more editing (or they could just show off more of the sweet fighting fish background with some added filler commentary).

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Brendan

It would be interesting to see a couple.

zaglis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By zaglis

Nah, we need to focus on the NEW and EXCITING. (E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, dawg)

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By PhatSeeJay

I think it would be a neat idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.