The Humble Indie Bundle V (new games added)

#1 Edited by Coafi (1433 posts) -

After having Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, Sword & Sworcery, and Bastion. The Humble Indie Bundle has added 3 new games, Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor.

Amazing! Just a little reminder for those who were sill interested. Not sure if you get the soundtracks of the new games, it doesn't indicate that anywhere on the page. If you already purchased you can get those games on their download page.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Also, Notch has a lot of money.

#2 Posted by RobotHamster (4156 posts) -

They added Braid as well.

#3 Posted by OldGuy (1431 posts) -

It would appear to be no on the soundtracks (I just hit up my bundle download page and they do not appear under the soundtracks link)...

Still, I'm not gonna complain. :-)

#4 Posted by Coafi (1433 posts) -

@RobotHamster said:

They added Braid as well.

You are right, I thought Braid was there before. I'll edit what I wrote. Thanks!

#5 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

Here is my Key for the 3 new games, I already own them.

DI4L2-DN3HI-P8HV2

#6 Posted by zombie2011 (4941 posts) -

Holy shit i haven't played any of the new games added, i was about to buy braid yesterday luckily i didn't.

#7 Posted by Coafi (1433 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Here is my Key for the 3 new games, I already own them.

DI4L2-DN3HI-P8HV2

Jesus, someone already nabbed them.

#8 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

As if this wasn't a ridiculously good deal already.

#9 Posted by Forcen (1766 posts) -

22 hours left!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.