Almost time.

#1 Posted by Losfer (120 posts) -

I've got my copy of the super LE preordered from NISA themselves.  It ships two Tuesdays from now.  I will probably take the night off work when it gets here so I can get a good session in. 

Everyone else ready to enjoy this /probably kinda bad but you can live with it/ game?  If anything, the story and characters will be fun enough.  I've lived through some of Compile Heart's other games previously, so I kinda know what to expect. 

STILL.  GET OVERHYPE.

#2 Posted by dvdhaus (357 posts) -

Preordered mine from Amazon.  Story sounds cool, hopefully worthy to put up with the jankiness.

#3 Posted by Enigma777 (6076 posts) -

Looks lame.

#4 Posted by Vonocourt (2140 posts) -

I may just pick it up the craziness, don't know whether or not it will just sit on the shelf though.

#5 Posted by PufferFiz (1379 posts) -

I hate to break it to you but I have the game, and its not that good.  if you can get it for 30bucks than right on. But it is just really slow at time so yeah just be aware of that.

#6 Posted by ShadowMountain (226 posts) -

Based on Idea Factory and Compile Hearts previous efforts I'm avoiding this like the plague. Ar Tonelico Quoga is looking to be a much better game.

#7 Posted by Losfer (120 posts) -

Yeah, I have Cross Edge and Agarest War and they're kinda terrible.  I am expecting more of the same!  ...But still excited somehow.

#8 Posted by Dandroid_Kikaider (17 posts) -
@Myau: 
I am SuperOverHypeExcited for this one =)
#9 Posted by Bocam (3784 posts) -

After playing the japanese version, I have to say Wii/White Heart is pretty badass.  I thought they'd just make her a meek loli character.

#10 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Myau said:
" Yeah, I have Cross Edge and Agarest War and they're kinda terrible.  I am expecting more of the same!  ...But still excited somehow. "
Cross edge I will agree is horrid, but Agarest wars is not...
#11 Posted by EVO (3919 posts) -

I haven't heard of a single game mentioned in this thread.

#12 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.