Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Blast Shard Nightmare

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JBird

Hey, i dunno if theres already a thread on this so sorry if so.

But has anyone else tried getting every single blast shard? I sat down today at about half 1pm armed with a map of all the blast shards and started going after them, It wasnt too bad cos i had Radio 1 on, and i slowly checked each spot to see if i'd got it already or not.

All was fun, untill i was on my 350th and last shard and i finished the map. It was like i'd been punched in the stomach. I started thinking if i had to go back over the entire map checking all over again, i'd got all the "hard shards" that people had posted over the internet and for 3 boring hours i just went around pinging everything. Finally some randomer on a forum just mentioned that at the top of the prison theres a blast shard above the generator that you can only see when up really high, and there it was. 5 more mins and i would have given up.

Anyone else got any storys from any game where you decide to do somthing and even though its slowly killing you, you just keep doing it because you've set your mind on it? My only other example was the little cards in simpson hit and run!

IceCrystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IceCrystal

I have never tried.  I don't usually like collecting things in games.  I like it even less when collecting some little doo-dads are required to progress.  However, I have been known to sink unhealthy numbers of hours into the Sims.  "They need one more child to fulfill their lifetime wants!  Hurrah!  Damn, this one has to grow up and leave home first..." 

BlazBleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By BlazBleu

Surprisingly, my last blast shard wasn't that difficult. When I was playing inFAMOUS, all I did was continuously press the L3 button when go roam around the city. And by the time I beat the game, I already had over 300 blast shards. It was too bad. It only took me around 2 hours to collect the rest of the blast shards.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.