Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Climbing io things

Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Dragoon14

This is the only difficulty I have in the game is when i jump off something i seem to always grab onto to something else which pisses me off especially  when i am in danger it's annoying, i wonder if anyone else has this problem, I will get better at it though eventually as i play through the game, it does not happen all the time.

P.S  i am trying to get on to the ground when i am jumping off.

Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dragoon14

It's ON by the way.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

Yes it happens often, sometimes it feels awkward when jumping around and you just stick to literally everything even when you don't want to.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Out_On_Bail

That was one of the most aggrivating things I came across while playing that game.  Like you said, especially when I was trying to avoid danger. Unfortunately there's no advice I can give to make it better, you'll just have to deal with it.

Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dragoon14
    @Out_On_Bail: ya i know i have to get better at it I was just wondering if anyone has the same problem, I'm glad that i am not the only one.
    IceCrystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By IceCrystal

It is annoying.  I guess I can see the rationale for it, that is, making platforming more fluid, but I never had a problem with fluidity in Crackdown and the Agent could jump for what felt like whole blocks without trying to stick to a building.  I found the best way was to avoid sticking to things was to use the ground-punch (Thunder Drop or whatever) and then Cole would plummet to the ground like a badass. 

I really wish they had used the circle button to better effect.  Tapping or holding it down makes him drop to the next grip point, but maybe holding the button down should have made him ignore all handgrips and just dropped all the way to the pavement, and the tapping could have dropped him incrementally?

Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dragoon14
    @IceCrystal: Thanks for giving me an a way to go down easier never though of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.