Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 03, 2013

A completely separate beast from its big console counterpart, Injustice: Gods Among Us for mobile is a fighting game that can unlock features in the console versions.

Is Injustice that popular of a game?

GameRNurse822

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just went on Amazon to check the availability of the game for PS4 and it says shipping in 1-2 months. Is this game really that popular? I will check my local Gamestop but holy cow!! Worse case scenario, I'll buy it from the PS store but I have plenty of other games to play until then....really wanted to use my promotion for B1G1.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They probably had limited stock. I wouldnt be surprised if more next gen games have limited stock as well. Such as NFS.

GameRNurse822

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserved that one already, but dude at Gamestop said that street date for that one is the 19th. Even though, I got a text from Gamestop saying it was available..

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.