Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iRacing

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Aug 26, 2008

iRacing.com is an online simulation racing game for the PC featuring numerous licensed cars and tracks.

Giant Bomb Racing Team.

Avatar image for skullcrushermountain
    SkullcrusherMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, kids. I've started a (highly unorganized, and very unofficial for now) racing team for iRacing:

No Caption Provided

I've got a temporary livery for the MX5 and the Radical, until I can get my ultimate design finished some time in the near future. The MX5 Cup livery is right here and the Radical livery is over here. If you'd like me to add your names to them and send you individual versions of the liveries, send me a PM with your email address and I'll shoot it back to you.

If you don't know how to use custom liveries, here's an explanation on how to do so!

I'd love for any of the regular GB iRacing duders to be part of this obviously doomed experiment!

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By datarez

I'm interested in teams for sure. I'm not running in either of those series though. I don't usually run with "official" sponsor style liveries like you've got with the Castrol look. I did the GB2013 and Tested.com ones for myself and my Dad. I'm waiting for the 2014 T-shirt logo to redo them and make a McLaren one. I can look into uploading my work files for all to enjoy with the next versions.

Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Crap, I forgot you posted this. I just ran a bunch of Mazda Cup races yesterday. Definitely downloading this and running some races tonight with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.