Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jak and Daxter

Franchise »

From innocent boy hero to edgy action movie hero, Jak, along with his wise-cracking friend Daxter, save the world from various perils and troubles all while trying to uncover the secrets of the mysterious Precursors.

Rumor: Jax & Daxter Trilogy

eivraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eivraj
    AlmostSwedish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AlmostSwedish

I already own all three games, so not really. Though more people should experience that part of Jak 2. You know the part thats the BEST PLATFORMING STAGE IN ANY 3D PLATFORMER?

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GunslingerPanda

If this happened, I would be ridiculously happy. All three were great (though 2 was the best) so it would be awesome to play through again with a slightly better looking version.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By ESREVER

So is this going to be a HD release? I may give it a go. I never finished Jak and Daxter, and lost interest in the series when they kept changing the style and mood of the games.

I was more of a Ratchet and Clank fan. Hell, I still am a Ratchet and Clank fan.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By EVO

Fingers crossed. I've only played the first.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
    deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought it was already confirmed ... oh well

i liked jak 1. 2 had the worst city ever created and i didn't even finish it, and then didn't play 3.

games

Man_Of_Asher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Man_Of_Asher

I would like to see this.... Would love to see a Kingdom Hearts and a Ratchet and Clank HD release to.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RE_Player1

This is what I want. THIS IS WHAT I NEED!!!! Seriously though if this is true this collection will be great. The Jak and Daxter games still hold up today just like the Sly Cooper games do, that collection turned out amazing.

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By white_sox

Jak 2 is amazing. If anyone has any interest in it do not hesitate. 3 was more of the same but still pretty solid. I tried to go back to play one after finishing 2, but couldn't get into it.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By damswedon

If Jak talks then it isn't a good game.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Justin258

@AlmostSwedish said:

I already own all three games, so not really. Though more people should experience that part of Jak 2. You know the part thats the BEST PLATFORMING STAGE IN ANY 3D PLATFORMER?

What part? Or is this sarcasm? And if it is sarcasm, please do tell which part? I've played the game many times and can't think of which part you're talking about.

@damswedon said:

If Jak talks then it isn't a good game.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just kidding, you're entitled to your own opinion. Still, I don't see many complaints about the second and third games apart from some iffy aiming and the long stretches between missions in the second one.

AlmostSwedish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AlmostSwedish

@believer258 said:

@AlmostSwedish said:

What part? Or is this sarcasm? And if it is sarcasm, please do tell which part? I've played the game many times and can't think of which part you're talking about.

The part when you infiltrate the fortress by walking on that long bridge-thingy. It's been a while since I played it, but I remember enjoying that part more than I've enjoyed any other 3D platformer before or since.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@Man_Of_Asher said:

I would like to see this.... Would love to see a Kingdom Hearts and a Ratchet and Clank HD release to.

I'm in complete agreement on both counts. Kingdom Hearts is one of my favourite franchises and I never got round to playing the PS2 Ratchet games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.