Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jesper

Character » appears in 1 games

Jesper is one stern Swedish dude, and one of the most power-heavy characters in Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis.

Fan-fucking-tastic!

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By RipTheVeins

This is the first time I've ever been so filled with anger by a game. I mean Jesper is the single biggest piece of shit to ever grace the virtual world, he's so fucking overpowered it's not even funny. And yeah, I know that getting mad at games is pretty fucking pathetic, but still not only that but because of Jesper and my own stupidity combined I successfully broke my first controller by throwing it directly to the ground and now the A button is all mushy instead of clicky...really fucking annoying.

Yet despite this I still really wanna go back and play Table Tennis, just as long as I never have to face Jesper again, I mean it's like having a baby which is wonderful and so special...but it's missing half of it's face, again...thanks Jesper you are now officially forever a cum-guzzling-gutter-slut in my mind.  Dick.

EDIT: I find this post kinda ironic since I just told another user not to be such a grumpy ass in my last forum post...hmm, karma.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Jesper is a huge pain in the ass.  Not only is your response to him not overblown, it may even be subdued.

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By RipTheVeins
    @FiestaUnicorn said:
    " Jesper is a huge pain in the ass.  Not only is your response to him not overblown, it may even be subdued. "
    Thank You!!! You're my new favorite person for 10 minutes...starting now!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.