Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2013

A fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai, the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure square off to see who is the last man standing in the ongoing clash of the Joestar bloodline against Dio Brando, his descendants and other bizarre enemies.

DLC Characters Trailer (#7)

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Featuring recently announced Shigekiyo Yangu (aka Fatty), previously announced Yoshikage Kira and 3 new announcements! The main man dog Iggy from Stardust Crusaders will be coming with his Stand The Fool. Also, we have Pannacotta Fugo from Vento Aureo with his Stand Purple Haze. And lastly a surprise, Baoh from Araki's pre-JoJo series of the same name!

Meanwhile I got an email from AmiAmi saying my copy has shipped and I am hyped.

Shinmaru007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ah, too fast for me. I was just going to post this, but couldn't get the video working right. Not sure when my copy of the game will ship, since I chose the free shipping option from Play-Asia, but I imagine it'll probably be a week or so after most other people get theirs. I've got too many games on my plate at the moment, so hey, haha.

Anyway, BAOH obviously has to have a laser cannon attack.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Quite a roster. I was planning on purchasing this from one of the local shops. Should have considered online.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TooSweet

Wow. Quite a roster. I was planning on purchasing this from one of the local shops. Should have considered online.

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lookin forward to this and I really hope that FF will be released as a dlc-character in the near future.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey did anyone get their copy of the game yet? I picked up mine today and couldn't get the character code to work. Hoping it's an easy solution to get it going. I do have an account I created that I set to Japanese and I used it once before for codes but this one isn't taking.

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toosweet said:

Hey did anyone get their copy of the game yet? I picked up mine today and couldn't get the character code to work. Hoping it's an easy solution to get it going. I do have an account I created that I set to Japanese and I used it once before for codes but this one isn't taking.

I used it on my japanese account and it worked, well, atleast downloaded because don't have the character in the game so wondering if I've gotta unlock him or something. Does DLC work across all of the accounts on a single ps3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.