Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2013

A fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai, the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure square off to see who is the last man standing in the ongoing clash of the Joestar bloodline against Dio Brando, his descendants and other bizarre enemies.

Releasing in North America and Europe in 2014

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

According to Siliconera, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: ASB will be released in North America in 2014.

Namco Bandai has also officially confirmed a release for both Europe and Australia.

No Caption Provided

I've heard that the game isn't too great, but I'm glad it's getting localized nonetheless.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Fuck yes!

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've heard that the game isn't too great

Same here. Doubt i'll be getting it.

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@petiew said:

@fluxwavez said:

As a JoJo fan I love it. It's fun and kinda busted but it's nothing that can't be fixed (they're already working on a bunch of stuff). I imported it and I don't regret it. I'll buy the US release, too.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same picked it up and having a great time with it. Will pick up the US version as well.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

It's really cool that they would release something like thís but

@petiew said:

@fluxwavez said:

Yeah it's bad, and it's a damn shame because the game is so full of great looking fanservice. The most disappointing part is that it clearly has some cool ideas for how the different characters and character types would work but it completely fails to fit any of those ideas into a fun and functional fighting game.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

It's really cool that they would release something like thís but

@petiew said:

@fluxwavez said:

Yeah it's bad, and it's a damn shame because the game is so full of great looking fanservice. The most disappointing part is that it clearly has some cool ideas for how the different characters and character types would work but it completely fails to fit any of those ideas into a fun and functional fighting game.

Yeah I too am feeling some buyers remorse from importing it. I like all the art and fanservice but as a single player experience the replay value is paper thin. Nearly every character uses the same input commands for special moves and there are even one button combos and one button ultras to further simplify things. On one hand that's good because it's a lot more accessible as a result but for someone who has played a bunch of fighting games it's almost too shallow to be very satisfying.

If anything I'd be happy if they just subtitle the dialogue and translate the menus. I think they nailed it with the voice casting and I hope they use these same actors in the future of the animation. While I regret the purchase I do like to support this franchise as much as I can. If I'm going to buy it again in English I would hold off until a price drop. And if NamcoBandai wants extra cool points they'll put all the DLC characters in the game at launch.

tonyp2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just bought the Japanese version of the game...

Goddammit, now I'll have to buy the US version too I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.