Just Cause 3 in 2012?

#1 Edited by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

Source

Just Cause 3 is in development and scheduled for release next year.That's according to the latest issue of Xbox World magazine, which states in its latest rumour section: "Our spies say devs Avalanche are hard at work as we speak, and that it's set for release next year."

I for one am excited beyond belief, Just Cause 2 was one of my top five games of 2010. What are your thoughts?

An unfortunate update:

Avalanche Studios has nipped the Just Cause 3 rumour in the bud, issuing a statement to Eurogamer to quickly dispel the speculation. "It's just a rumour and we're not releasing any game in 2012," said Just Cause Creator Christofer Sundberg.
However, there are apparently two "huge" projects currently in development at Avalanche in Sweden, but both are scheduled for release in 2013. Could one of them be Just Cause 3? Who knows?
#2 Posted by Maystack (898 posts) -

I enjoyed both of the Just Cause games, and will most likely get this one on release day as well. Don't know what they can add to improve it though really. Multiplayer is all I can think of.

#3 Posted by Deadmanforking (559 posts) -

This is good news. I like me some Just Cause.

#4 Posted by Will_M (342 posts) -

Great news. Hoping for some co-op this time around.

#5 Posted by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

Updated original post (sadly).

#6 Posted by EVO (3778 posts) -

Fuck yes.

I can't wait to see how beautiful the world is, what crazy shit we can get up to, and most importantly: the videos this guy will make.

#7 Posted by Bam_D_Leprechaun (795 posts) -

oh god, if it has multiplayer.... oh god!

#8 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

where do i pre-order 
where do i sign up 

count me in, strap it on

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.