Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 19, 2015

As the Karmakeeper, explore various worlds and maintain the karmic balance with the power of rock.

Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Video Game has a new trailer

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And uhm, holy crap. This looks like a combination of Panzer Dragoon and a puzzle-solving platformer. Except it's also a musical. There are so very few musical video games out there that seeing one just brings a big ol' dumb smile to my face no matter how bad this might turn out to be. I'm not a 100% sold on the visuals yet (Journey colors mixed with snakey dudes in a Prince of Persia -looking floaty environment almost like A Story About My Uncle) but the music is enough to sell me. I just pray to god this has subtitles because I could barely make out any of the lyrics. Here's the trailer, by the way:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.