Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Comments on Multiplayer Details

oGShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By oGShAdY

I noticed a sizable addition the the multiplayer section of the Killzone 2 page. Now, I was wondering what you all thought of the information. Likes, dislikes and suggestions.

Personally, I think I'll be combining the primary Scout badge with the secondary Saboteur for an invisible bomb setting time!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks nice, you should add more to that list, details with links and whatnot.

oGShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oGShAdY

I added only official information without extrapolation. I don't wish the obscure the page with repeated and unnecessary links.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh?... I meant just add links to some of the words and features, back up info from other sites you know.

oGShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oGShAdY

Nevermind. Keep up the good work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the feeling that this is some kind of sick competition or something, I didn't delete your list you know, I left there if people want a more IN-DEPTH detailed view on the MP features.

oGShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oGShAdY
    Sentry said:
    "I get the feeling that this is some kind of sick competition or something, I didn't delete your list you know, I left there if people want a more IN-DEPTH detailed view on the MP features.
    "
    Well, I appreciate that, I guess. No, I don't intend for any form of competitive spirit here at all. I just wish that you would have refrained from making overly redundant links in the game description. Your information is just a rationalized example of the multiplayer details. They are not a "more IN-DEPTH" representation of information. I do, however, see a lot of cross over in our information. This can be taken many ways, but it can come off as a lack of awareness of other's content when posting. As I have said before, I appreciate your contributions anyway. Thanks for adding to this page and I hope we can work together to keep it up-to-date and stock full of quality information.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mis read my post, I said YOUR section was a more "IN-DEPTH" look on it, as a list of features, rather then in a form of a paragraph. Thats my point, its a place to go if you just want a list of bullets and features, the quicker nicer stuff. You mis understood me. And yeah the links might be a little too much but I just decided to do that for the sake of easy and newbs, really. It doesn't take away anything so its not a big problem honestly.

oGShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oGShAdY

Thanks for the clarification. I do see your intention now. Thanks again for the effort.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You too bro, and by the way I don;t think me linking anything is abusing the point system whatsoever, I highly doubt the quantity of links increases the points you get.

And quite frankly, I dont care about points, the main reason i do care about them is to get to 1k where I can fix up images galleries and whatnot, and make them less cluttered. As you can see, I post a lot here too, so if i did care about points and wiki edits so much i would not have as many posts as I do, I just want to be part of the community not whore the wiki editing.

But again either way its a good thing to contribute, but also be generally part of the community as well.

banzai_nl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By banzai_nl

Sentry, I just spent 10 minutes cleaning out the article of over 80 links. Links to articles of words that might be trivial are fine, but linking the word clan 12 times seems just like point harvesting to me. Please do not try to pull of these kind of jokes again, since it isn't helping anyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?_?

Did I get extra points for more links? No problem that you cleaned it out, you could have asked me to do so, but if I gained extra points for these extra links you can remove those points, just to prove to you that I didn't add more links just to get points.

And it wasn't a 'joke', sorry if it comes of as one. Again, if links got me extra points you can remove those extra points that I got from it, no problem.

oGShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oGShAdY
    Sentry said:
    "?_?

Did I get extra points for more links? No problem that you cleaned it out, you could have asked me to do so, but if I gained extra points for these extra links you can remove those points, just to prove to you that I didn't add more links just to get points.

And it wasn't a 'joke', sorry if it comes of as one. Again, if links got me extra points you can remove those extra points that I got from it, no problem.
    "
    Don't sweat it man. You didn't know.
    Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Jordan23

Well, I hope the developer add some kind of point system into Killzone 2 (via Call of Duty 4), it just more interest into gameplay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the SP or MP?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.