Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Some updates

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Edited By The_Icon
    Killzone 2
    Yesterday most major gaming publications released their preview on the latest build on the Killzone 2. I don't need to say how awesome the game looks.. i mean *sniff*... sorry.... just makes my eyes water! Not only the brilliant lighting and textures caught my eight. But I noticed the attention to every single minute detail is staggering! I mean I never saw a game which puts so so much emphatic detail to reload animation! When you take everything to account, the way you move, the way you turn around, the way you leap, aim, shoot etc; it really connects you to their grim world and makes you really feel connected to Sev (the guy you play as in Killzone 2).

As for other exciting news, as most you know. A new metal gear game is in the works, it can be anything from the port to 360 to portable games, or a wii version, heck even an applie 'i' product version. Its always exciting to speculate stuff!
    The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Icon
    Killzone 2
    Yesterday most major gaming publications released their preview on the latest build on the Killzone 2. I don't need to say how awesome the game looks.. i mean *sniff*... sorry.... just makes my eyes water! Not only the brilliant lighting and textures caught my eight. But I noticed the attention to every single minute detail is staggering! I mean I never saw a game which puts so so much emphatic detail to reload animation! When you take everything to account, the way you move, the way you turn around, the way you leap, aim, shoot etc; it really connects you to their grim world and makes you really feel connected to Sev (the guy you play as in Killzone 2).

As for other exciting news, as most you know. A new metal gear game is in the works, it can be anything from the port to 360 to portable games, or a wii version, heck even an applie 'i' product version. Its always exciting to speculate stuff!
    Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

ReTarDedFisHy believes that the new MGS rumor is either a new iPhone AC!D game, or a new DSi AC!D game, hence the "i" and "!".

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Icon

Could be!

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MsCortana

Yet another title I wish was multiplatform.

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Icon

I bet most 360 fans would :D.

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

Hells yeah, it makes sense. :D
    Both "i"s are both portable handhelds, and AC!D is a portable handheld series.

We can only speculate at the color :}
    And we can only wait to see what it really is. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.