Killzone comes to PlayStation 4.

Killzone DLC Season Pass

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

So DLC season pass was announced for this game. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/24/killzone-shadow-fall-season-pass-revealed/
    I guess I was confused when they were talking about free maps previously because I was a little surprised to see the season pass announcement for this game. They say the free maps are still coming but I'm not looking forward to the multiplayer group getting split on what might have a smaller multiplayer pool anyway. But still excited, trying not to come across as jaded forum gamer. :P

To help you save on the first six expansion packs, we’re introducing the Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass. For just $19.99, you will receive access to the following packs as they become available:

• Online co-op expansion pack
      Focusing on team play and intense combat, the online co-op expansion pack adds a new co-operative game mode in which you and up to three online friends must survive against impossible odds. Fight waves upon waves of enemies in four new arena maps, featuring a unique leveling system and new unlocks.
    • Three online co-op map packs
      Each map pack consists of two brand-new arena maps you can play in co-op mode with your friends. Please note that these arena maps will only work with the online co-op expansion pack.
    • Two additional multiplayer expansion packs
      We’ll reveal more about these additional multiplayer expansion packs when Killzone Shadow Fall’s launch date nears. Suffice to say they’ll offer many hours of additional multiplayer thrills!
    Yodasdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

They have my money already. Having people make an investment in co-op means that they are more likely to take it seriously and play well. You want to play with assholes, stick with the competitive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.