Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Support

Concept »

Kinect is a camera and depth sensor-based peripheral for the Xbox 360 that allows users to interact with and play games using their whole bodies, rather than using a standard controller.

Kinect Fitness Games

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By monetarydread

So I was cruisin' Futurestiq and I noticed an article about a Yoga/ Tai Chi fitness title was announced for the 360. The details were sparse, but it made me  This isn't a game by any stretch of the imagination, but I would love to see "Personal Trainer," for the Kinetic. 
    There isn't a gym where I live, so the only real information I have on proper lifting form are websites and youtube clips. I started getting excited at just the thought of a 360 title that would track my every movement making sure that: I am keeping proper form, breathing properly (if Kinetic is sensitive enough), not taking too much (or too little) rest, and automatically keeping a complete workout log for my lazy ass. 
    I understand that most people don't have a gym in their front room, but I know several people that have a TV (even if it is a crappy old SDTV) in the same room as their weight bench. The other major logistic that would make me happy is the cost. If Kinetic costs $150 a 360 costs $200, and the game costs $60 that is a total of $410. I know people that have spent more than that on a dozen sessions with a personal trainer so that isn't too bad of an option for some.
    Again, this isn't a game, but I hope it happens, and is made properly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.