Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

No plans "currently" for a PSN version of Birth by Sleep.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By LordXavierBritish

More like "Sorry Square Enix." 

It's not my fault I have to pirate their game now. They did this to themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

WTF, why the hell did they show it on a PSPgo at E3?

Thunderstarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Thunderstarter

This is why the PSPgo was a BAD idea. Everybody thought so :/

PSP 3000 has all of the features of a PSP go, it's just bigger. Oh well.

Avatar image for elitebeatagentgo
    EliteBeatAgentGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By EliteBeatAgentGo
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " More like "Sorry Square Enix."  It's not my fault I have to pirate their game now. They did this to themselves. "
    Lol XD
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Catolf
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " More like "Sorry Square Enix."  It's not my fault I have to pirate their game now. They did this to themselves. "
    I doubt it will stay like that, it'll come to Go owners, I don't doubt it.
    bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By bhhawks78

Thought the price of the go and the can't get cheap games on sale/old umds was insane, and have no interest in birth by sleep but this is still pretty shitty.

Axdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Axdemon

It's funny, if this had come out as a downloadable, I would have totally bought a Go for it. Just so I could play with a PS3 controller instead of the stupid-ass control nub Sony keeps insisting isn't lame as hell.

Great_Gregory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Great_Gregory

Brutal. Bad luck, PSPgo owners. I feel for you.
    Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Axersia
    @Catolf said:
    " @LordXavierBritish said:
    I doubt it will stay like that, it'll come to Go owners, I don't doubt it. "
    Doubtful as it never came to the Japanese PSN either. I read somewhere at the time of the Japanese release that Disney was to blame for it. I don't know if it's still the case, but back then they didn't have any of their games on PSN.
    FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By FacelessVixen

My PSP 1k broke down on me a in July, so the only type of PSP that I have now is a Go. I'll get a 3k eventually, not that I'm in a rush to get on and BBS. Gotta get some books for college as well as other expenses. I was a little miffed when I first heard about this, but truth be told, it's just a game.

Shit happens.

JohnKiller118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JohnKiller118

lol@PSPGo 
    Worst. Idea. Ever.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Catolf
    @Axersia said:
    " @Catolf said:
    Doubtful as it never came to the Japanese PSN either. I read somewhere at the time of the Japanese release that Disney was to blame for it. I don't know if it's still the case, but back then they didn't have any of their games on PSN. "
    I found a few posts on various sites confirming this idea, but I don't know if it's legit, but they are saying that Disney does not want their character's going digital like that over worries of piracy. *head desk*
    hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By hockeymask27
    @Catolf said:

" @Axersia said:

" @Catolf said:
    Doubtful as it never came to the Japanese PSN either. I read somewhere at the time of the Japanese release that Disney was to blame for it. I don't know if it's still the case, but back then they didn't have any of their games on PSN. "
    I found a few posts on various sites confirming this idea, but I don't know if it's legit, but they are saying that Disney does not want their character's going digital like that over worries of piracy. *head desk* "
    have they searched psp and hacks before lol. The go is there safest bet.
    TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By TepidShark
    @Catolf said:
    " @Axersia said:
    " @Catolf said:
    I found a few posts on various sites confirming this idea, but I don't know if it's legit, but they are saying that Disney does not want their character's going digital like that over worries of piracy. *head desk* "

It seems to me there is little companies can do to prevent piracy. The game leaked a few days before it came out. (I bought it legally through amazon by the way).
    Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fenixrevolution

Square-Enix has been pretty apathetic towards the PSPGo with all but one of their releases.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By ESREVER
    @Catolf said:

What is square's excuse for why Crisis Core has not come to the PSN yet then?
    Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fenixrevolution
    @ESREVER said:
    " @Catolf said:
     What is square's excuse for why Crisis Core has not come to the PSN yet then? "
    They've been spending too much time trying to develop HD towns and haven't had time to flip the PSN switch across the room, clearly.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By JJOR64
    @Humanoid said:
    " Oh man, I shed tears for you PSPGO owners. You are missing out on something magical.  "
    Agreed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.