Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an open-world singleplayer RPG with combo-based action and the trappings of an MMORPG. Reckoning is set in Amalur, the same setting as 38 Studios' planned MMO codenamed "Copernicus."

Question about inventory

Garris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Garris

Does anyone know how the inventory works, do I have a limited number of slots. is there a chest where I can store things if I want to try out a new build with different weapons but not give up my current ones?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Garris: Yes there are limited slots, you can buy more slot upgrades from some traders. There is a chest in a house you buy that can be used to store your stuff.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BoFooQ

during on of the demos someone pointed out that everything counts as 1 item, weight isn't an issue, but things like potions count for each different kind you have. So having 10 or 20 of the same potion counts as 1. There are no arrows as they just respawn over time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.