Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an open-world singleplayer RPG with combo-based action and the trappings of an MMORPG. Reckoning is set in Amalur, the same setting as 38 Studios' planned MMO codenamed "Copernicus."

The Dark Empyrean Set

Razputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Razputin

So... I've just completed the Scholia Arcana questline (it was pretty cool!) and am missing just one piece of the Dark Empyrean armor set: the Robes. The people of the Internet say that I was supposed to find all the parts during the questline, but I must've somehow skipped this one. Anyone know where it is?

brican847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By brican847

I found mine inside skycrown. It was in a chest that was spelled in the middle of the room before you enter skycrown peak.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.