Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

King's Bounty: The Legend

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 23, 2008

King's Bounty: The Legend is a turn based strategy game with RPG elements that is based on the game of the same name developed by New World Computing, which in turn inspired the Heroes of Might and Magic franchise.

For $1 in Be Mine 5 Bundle (ends on ~18th of October)

Nintendude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Nintendude

Just a heads up for anyone who might end up landing on this forum in time.

Be Mine 5: Game + Music Bundle

Please let me know if you saw this here first. I could start doing this regularly on all game forums without such info of a current deal ^_^

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero

Thanks for the tip, but I didn't care for King's Bounty. Too much trekking across the map to find the one enemy group that is weak enough for you to fight, and it just stresses me out that the units are basically finite, compared to the HoMM series where they gradually replenish.
    But hey, some people like it, and that is fine.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@BisonHero: Those are basically the same reasons why I'm less keen on it than the Heroes series. I still like them quite a bit, but I didn't finish either the original or Armored Princess. That being said, King's Bounty for a dollar is not a bad deal at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.