Kirby Sucks

Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Think about it.  He (or she or it) does.  I actually don't think that kirby is a bad franchise.  It's actually my second favorite Nintendo franchise (next to the Legend of Zelda.) 

My favorite game is probably Squeak Squad or the amazing mirror. 

What got me thinking about Kirby was this awesome song that I found on Newgrounds.  If you like the music from the series then you'll love this

I hope there is a new Kirby game for the DS soon.  It's been a while since I've fooled around with that little pink bastard.
#1 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Think about it.  He (or she or it) does.  I actually don't think that kirby is a bad franchise.  It's actually my second favorite Nintendo franchise (next to the Legend of Zelda.) 

My favorite game is probably Squeak Squad or the amazing mirror. 

What got me thinking about Kirby was this awesome song that I found on Newgrounds.  If you like the music from the series then you'll love this

I hope there is a new Kirby game for the DS soon.  It's been a while since I've fooled around with that little pink bastard.
#2 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

I bet Kirby gives the best blowjobs.

#3 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

If Kirby gives a BJ does he turn into a penis shaped Kirby?

#4 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@Zenaxzd said:
" If Kirby gives a BJ does he turn into a penis shaped Kirby? "
I would lose my wood but he'd be so good I'd finish anyways.
#5 Edited by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Kirby Superstar is the best in the series, this is not a debate.

***edited***

#6 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

Whatever Kirby is, it is creepily adorable.

Listening to that song... ah, the memories.  Agree with a new DS game.

#7 Posted by DonChipotle (2697 posts) -

The Kirby series is my favorite series because you get to play as the villain.

#8 Posted by Crono11 (1641 posts) -

Kirby's Adventure is by far my favourite NES game. I play it quite often even today. 

They really need to make a new Kirby game either on the Wii or DS that is in the original style. 

#9 Posted by Shadow (4978 posts) -

Oh my god that is an awesome song.  Is there anything like that for other games that you know of?

#10 Posted by Okari (167 posts) -

Kirby Canvas Curse 2 now, Nintendo.

#11 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Shadow said:
" Oh my god that is an awesome song.  Is there anything like that for other games that you know of? "
No... I haven't done much digging.  I bet you could convince the guy to make another mix like that though.
#12 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

Kirby game for the DS? Fuck that! Where's my Kirby Wii!?

#13 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@Cube: Dude... That's just wrong...
#14 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Zenaxzd said:
" If Kirby gives a BJ does he turn into a penis shaped Kirby? "
No at that point he turns into a dickhead and cusses out yer girlfriend and then keys your car.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.