Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 24, 2011

Kirby's Returns to Dreamland is a Nintendo Wii Kirby franchise game that returns to the series' roots and original developer Hal Laboratory, Inc. after years in development limbo.

Kirby Excitement!

captaincool246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By captaincool246

i'm a huuge kirby fan and have been waiting for this game since it was announced on Gamecube back in 05 who else is excited and what are you looking forward to the most?

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By amomjc

You didn't like Epic Yarn? I thought it was great, but yeah I am really looking forward to another Kirby game, but the Paper Mario is what really has me excited.

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FateOfNever

I'll be kind of surprised if this game even comes out for the Wii and doesn't just get pushed back be on the Wii U or something.  I could be wrong, but Nintendo seems to be pretty heavily waving "bye-bye Wii!" while flipping it the bird.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By jacksukeru

I haven't played Kirby's Epic Yarn yet (I do intend to), but wasn't overly excited or interested when I saw that they were going back to the old Kirby style.

However I just saw a video of gameplay from Comic-Con and it looks...just, gorgeous! Especially the animation. Looks like it played smoother than some Kirby's I've played in the past too, but that might just be the sweet animations again. Anyway, this game is officially on my radar now!

Nocall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Nocall

I'm hoping the co-op is good. Epic Yarn ended up being a great game for me and my games-are-too-hard-girlfriend to play together.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.