The Knight Online wiki last edited by sfreet on 07/01/15 06:33AM
View full history
- Fight in a permanent PVP environment
- Choose a side in the conflict between El Morad and Karus
- 4 character classes
- Mage wielding magic from beyond
- A stoic Priest
- Warrior with bone crushing strength
- A Rogue hidden within the shadows
- Bi-weekly wars and castle Sieges
- Earn the chance to be King
- Completely Free2Play
- Purchase exclusive items in the Power Up Store
The roque is able to use ranged weapons as well as daggers. Humans can specialize as Rangers (Job 2) and Kasar Hood (Job 3), while the Orcs specialize as Hunter (Job 2) and Shadow Bane (Job 3).
Mages are able to use magic in order to attack their enemies. They later on are able to master their abilities in one school of magic. Humans can specialize as Mage (Job 2) and Arc Mage (Job 3), while the Orcs specialize as Sorcerer (Job 2) and Elemental Lord (Job 3).
Warriors are in the front row of the battlefield. They take the most damage while dealing high damage to their enemies and serve as the classic tank class. Humans are able to specialize as Blade (Job 2) or Blade Master (Job 3), while Orcs specialize as Berserker (Job 2) and Berserker Hero (Job 3).
Priests are the classic support class. They are able to cast buff and healing spells. Humans are able to specialize as Cleric (Job 2) and Paladin (Job 3), while Orcs specialize as Shaman (Job 2) and Shadow Knight (Job 3).
- CPU: Celeron 300 Mhz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 400 MB
- Video Card: 16 MB Direct X 8.1
- Pentium II 400 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB
- Video Card: 32 MB Direct X 8.1