Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LawBreakers

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 07, 2017

A class-based, sci-fi arena shooter in a world where gravity has become distorted and the Law is waging a war on those who would break it. It was later discontinued on September 14, 2018.

How big is the PS4 Player Pool?

Avatar image for pixelsnthoughts
    pixelsnthoughts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Last evening while playing LawBreakers on the PS4 I began to notice a theme. I would lose a match, get taunted, leave the game and join a new instance only to be greeted by a few folks I recognized.

'Maybe this is just coincidence', I thought.

After a few more games and losses, I began to notice the same names popping up again and again.

'This can't be a coincidence', I said to outloud to myself.

After getting run through several time in a game of blitzball, I decided to take a break.
    I've noticed some of my games have been completely one sided affairs even after a rebalance.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Realmjumper

Hey the game does have a player count problem currently but it has more players on PS 4 than PC I believe. I think this game will need to go Free 2 Play to survive.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@realmjumper: from what i have heard people were saying LawBreakers pc player count was around 1000?

new update

god this is horrible, player count has dropped to 10

https://dotesports.com/general/lawbreakers-10-players-17992

@fearxloathing: man you should be happy that you are even getting the chance to play the game.

Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

How's the player count on PS4 looking right now? Any changes? The game is reduced in price this weekend and I liked what I played of it in the beta period, but if there are next to no players and you always play with the same teammates or adversaries, I would probably think twice about buying it. Anyone playing on PS4 who has an opinion about this?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.