Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

The Passing will come out next week

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By HellBrendy

Valve has confirmed that The Passing, the first DLC for L4D2 is out next week.   

Relly looking forward to it, and I can't wait to see who of the 4 survivors from the first game is dead. If I had to choose one, I'm hoping it's Bill, as he is the only character that doesn't really have any really memorable lines in the game. Zoey ain't that much either, but they can't kill the girl.   

Valve also revealed that Midnight Riders, the fake band from the game is getting 2 songs out on Rock Band! Another good reason for me to get that game.  

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By HellBrendy

Valve has confirmed that The Passing, the first DLC for L4D2 is out next week.   

Relly looking forward to it, and I can't wait to see who of the 4 survivors from the first game is dead. If I had to choose one, I'm hoping it's Bill, as he is the only character that doesn't really have any really memorable lines in the game. Zoey ain't that much either, but they can't kill the girl.   

Valve also revealed that Midnight Riders, the fake band from the game is getting 2 songs out on Rock Band! Another good reason for me to get that game.  

pepper_2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pepper_2000

The Rock Band thing is great. Those are two REALlY good songs surprisingly.

I bet who dies is randomized every time

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HellBrendy

Yeah, and since Still Alive is out on Rock Band as well, that's just another great argument.  

You think so? I might have gotten it the wrong way, but my take on it is that you meet the 4 people from Left 4 Dead (not playable) , one dies and you can all wander "happy" into the sunset . 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Scooper

If Bill dies, it should be because he sacrificed his life to save the others. He's a great character, I think.

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By conker
    @HellBrendy:
    Yea according to a Valve interview, Left 4 Dead 1 owners will get to play through that part, and one of you has to "make the ultimate sacrifice". But I wonder how that's gonna be implemented in Left 4 Dead 2?
    CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaptainObvious

I really want Zoey to die, but Valve will obviously kill Louis because black guy always dies first. I hate Valve.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HellBrendy
    @Conker: So I'm actually getting two updates since I have both games? Man do I love Valve.
    conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By conker
    @CaptainObvious:
    Now now Captain Obvious, lets not jump to obvious conclusions :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.