Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

L4D Billboards all over the San Francisco Bay Area

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mike

I can't drive ten minutes without seeing a 30 foot tall billboard for L4D.  They're around the airports, coming into San Francisco from South City...they're everywhere.  This is the first time I've seen such a major outdoor marketing campaign for a game.  I didn't get any pictures, but the billboards are what you would expect - the green background, with the hand and Left 4 Dead above it, and there is the L4D.com text on the right, just large enough to be visible.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

That is pretty awesome, but I don't know if it's going to help this game too much. I think those who want it already know everything about it and those who don't know about it don't really care...I haven't really seen anything here in Chicago, but I haven't been downtown in a few weeks so...

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

That''s awesome, would love to see some pics if you get a chance to snap some.

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Yit

As  much as I enjoy seeing Vavle getting more money, I'm not sure I want the "general public" playing with "the 1337 gamer haX0rZ." That could generate conflict.

trav3ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By trav3ler

I live around SF too (rep the yay) and I've been seeing them a lot as well.

I think it's awesome that games are finally getting ad campaigns to rival movies.  It means the industry is going places.
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Emilio
    trav3ler said:
    "I live around SF too (rep the yay) and I've been seeing them a lot as well.
    I think it's awesome that games are finally getting ad campaigns to rival movies.  It means the industry is going places.
    "
    Lets just hope the industry doesn't end up like Hollywood.

And hurray! I'll be living in SF for school in January.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.