Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jun 19, 2012

Sequel to 2008's LEGO Batman, Batman and Robin are forced to work together alongside the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to help stop the combined tyranny of Lex Luthor and The Joker.

Troy Baker is Lego Batman!

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By ahgunsillyo

I've been playing through Lego Batman 2 for a couple days now, and the entire time, I was trying to place the voice of Batman in the game. At first, I thought it was Diedrich Bader, who played Batman in the animated series "Batman: The Brave and the Bold," but tonight, I realized that Batman's actually being played by none other than everybody's favorite new-up-and-coming-voice-actor-who-actually-has-been-in-the-industry-for-a-lot-longer-than-many-people-realize, Troy Baker!

That makes three major Batman characters that he's voiced in video games; he also played both Robin and Two-Face in Batman: Arkham City.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Troy baker is everywhere these days. More so then Nolan North even.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Yuh huh, as well as reprising his role as Two-Face, and voicing Sinestro and Brainiac. Nolan North is also in it as well voicing all of the 'citizens in peril'.

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Indeedly. I'm kinda sick of hearing him at this point along with Laura Bailey, who is also bloody everywhere! Yeah, they're both highly talented voice actors and all, but it's like every next game I play they're in there somewhere, and both of their voices are often awfully easy to pick out. It's getting to be a bit maddening.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@Yummylee said:

Yuh huh, as well as reprising his role as Two-Face, and voicing Sinestro and Brainiac. Nolan North is also in it as well voicing all of the 'citizens in peril'.

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Indeedly. I'm kinda sick of hearing him at this point along with Laura Bailey, who is also bloody everywhere! Yeah, they're both highly talented voice actors and all, but it's like every next game I play they're in there somewhere, and both of their voices are often awfully easy to pick out. It's getting to be a bit maddening.

Iwonder why people like Laura, Troy and Nolan get cast so often. Is there a lack of high quality voice actors working for video games or it is just because they are known and don't want to take a risk with a lower profile actor.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By N7
    @ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Yummylee said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Iwonder why people like Laura, Troy and Nolan get cast so often. Is there a lack of high quality voice actors working for video games or it is just because they are known and don't want to take a risk with a lower profile actor.

Because a lot of other voice actors don't like to do video games. Well, that's just one reason. But you can find a lot more in a lot greater detail listening to Rob Paulson's Talkin' Tunes podcast, especially this episode featuring Nolan North.
    Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Commisar123

I mean he plays a whole lot of different roles so it's not surprising

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@N7 said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Yummylee said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Because a lot of other voice actors don't like to do video games. Well, that's just one reason. But you can find a lot more in a lot greater detail listening to Rob Paulson's Talkin' Tunes podcast, especially this episode featuring Nolan North.

I figured it might be something like that. Thank for the podcast link, I will listen to it later.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Aegon

Sadly, Will Arnett is now Lego Batman. At least when it comes to the movie.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AngeTheDude

@H2Oyea said:

His deep raspy voice is actually pretty good when he busts it out.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Aegon

@AngeTheDude said:

@H2Oyea said:

His deep raspy voice is actually pretty good when he busts it out.

I liked him in AD, it's just, Troy was there first :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.