nixelplex's LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360) review

• nixelplex wrote this review on .
  • nixelplex has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Catan

Lego my Indy

This is a fun and cute game.   I didn't like it as much as I liked Lego Star Wars, but it still holds its own.  The Puzzles are pretty easy, but still interesting.  The way the worked around some of the violence in the movies to make it game appropriate is interesting and funny.   This is a game that is entertaining and if you are an Indiana Jones fan you will enjoy it.

Other reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360)

Review: Lego Idiana Jones 0

[title]LEGO INDIANA JONES REVIEW[/title] Publisher – LucasArts Developer – Traveller’s Tales Release Date – Genres – Action, Platformer Rating – E 10+ Summary -Queue Indy theme song- LucasArt, and Traveller’s Tales, work hand in hand to once again, bring us a new game full of shiny plastic bricks, but this time the lightsabers have been taken away, and the force is no longer with us, but do not fret, the worlds greatest adventurer is here to save the day, equipped with his infamous whip, ...

Crack the whip - Indy is back! 0

The Lego format first started to really take off with Lego Star Wars although other Lego games preceded it dating back to the N64 & Playstation days. The developer Traveller’s Tales had it pretty easy with Lego Indy this time around combining the winning Lego formula with Indiana Jones. Both Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones are action-platformers with puzzle elements. Both amazed gamers and provided them with a much needed trip down memory lane. You not only get the chance to play as ...