Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Let It Die

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 03, 2016

A free-to-play souls-like ARPG with roguelike elements, developed by Grasshopper Manufacture and published by Gung-Ho Entertainment for the PlayStation 4.

PSA: TDM GLITCH THAT LOCKS YOU OUT OF YOUR GAME

FightMeNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Do not raid a player named barnaid from the team Yotsuyama. Tested and confirmed multiple times at the cost of a lot of peoples LET IT DIE saves.

The bug is when you invade that player specifically one of his defense team will go down and unconcious for kidnapping. When you carry the body back to the train to capture his fighter the game will crash out to dashboard from the error saying that you must return to main menu. Then upon starting up the game again when you select start game you will recieve the connection error ERR-0-002 and it will ask you to return to main menu. Every time you start the game you will be notified that you left the game without using the menu. The game is no longer accessible at this point and will continue to have a connection error when you select start game.

The dev team is looking into it but no word on a fix any time soon. Some players have been locked out for upwards of 6 days.

If you accidentally raid him by not paying attention ( My friend did this last night after i was locked out of the game even with my warning) and their is a way to save yourself. Do not kidnap and capture the unconcious fighter. Go directly to the train to end the raid and you will still receive an error and crash the game. Except you will be able to log back in and that raid will count as a death and a failed raid.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.