Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Let's Tap

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 16, 2009

This wonderfully ridiculous game requires you to control the onscreen action by tapping a cardboard box with your fingers.

Comes with 2 boxes in the UK

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By daz0608

I was just watching the videos on the site and listening to the Bombcast and the crew were talking about Let's Tap and how it doesn't come with a box in the US, but I had a look around and by the looks of it, it comes with 2 boxes in the UK and the game is under £20!

I don't know who makes these decisions but good move by Sega Europe/Sega UK? and it's good that it's still at a budget price.
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy
    @Daz0608 said:
    " it comes with 2 boxes in the UK and the game is under £20!"
    THIS IS A MUST BUY NOW!!! or maybe not but I do like the fact that once in a while the UK gets better than the US with regard to Game Releases (though I know other countries get much, much worse than the UK). Im going to read up on some reviews of this game, who knows it might be reasnobly fun (if you get the right box by the look of it).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.