Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Little Big Adventure

Franchise »

This series follows the adventures of Twinsen as he saves his world Twinsun from the evil Dr. Funfrock, and the invading aliens, Esmers.

LBA coming soon to Android and iOS

frigogidaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By frigogidaire
    Toast_meister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Toast_meister

LBA for iOS is out: https://www.myrepospace.com/profile/Toastmeister/358033/Little_Big_Adventure

frigogidaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little Big Adventure is coming out in TWO days (on the 27th march) on iOS and Android!

I highly recommend it to everybody, it's an all time classic that's still immensely playable today. If you've never heard about it, please conduct a quick Google search to discover that this is one of the most beloved games series ever! I've never seen such unanimous treasured memories for any game.

Furthermore, one reason this game has been remastered for mobile devices to show investors that the brand still has traction to incentivise the development of the third opus: Genesis of the Stellar Entity. So please buy it! Rest assured I have absolutely no link with the developers - I have simply waited sixteen years now to play the final game of the trilogy!

https://www.facebook.com/LittleBigAdventureOfficial

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

LittleBigPla... Oh, adventure? Nevermind.

frigogidaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game was called Relentless in the US. Apparently Activision, the publisher in the US, felt that "Little Big" sounded like "average". The publisher in the EU was EA.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.