So what is the first type game you are going to create.

#1 Posted by gike987 (1750 posts) -

So now when the  tools have opened up for more than platformers what genre will your first level/game be.

I will probably try to create a vertical scrolling shmup.

#2 Posted by Dysnomia (689 posts) -

A giant penis.

#3 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA  DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA  DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA      

#4 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

A game where you race giant penis cars into each other at super fast speeds. 

#5 Posted by Elemmire (56 posts) -

I think I'll bring up my old flying sword- fighting game, and update that with more levels. Perhaps make a cooperative level for two based on the grapple hook mechanics.

#6 Posted by SirBlimE (167 posts) -

Wanna try the RPG mechanics... and try to stay clear of the penis theme.

#7 Posted by Mowgers (378 posts) -

Sim City. If I can make a Sim city style game, LBP2 is gonna be game of the goddamn decade.

#8 Edited by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Gonna recreate Sonic's Green Hill Zone but in place of Sonic it'll be a giant penis. It'll retain Sonic's moveset and collect rings of semen.
#9 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I'm going to educate the gaming community on safe sex by creating an interactive instructional that details how to properly suit a condom over an erect phallus as well as the proper way to perform efficient and unpleasurable sex in the interest of giving the woman just enough so that she'll shut up and let you watch the damn game in peace .

The final boss will be a shooter.

#10 Posted by Dixego (381 posts) -

Let's just say that it will be Duke Nukem Forever... With a lot of penis.

#11 Posted by Semition (731 posts) -
@KaosAngel: Shouldn't you be using Starcraft II's galaxy editor instead?
#12 Posted by Elemmire (56 posts) -

Anyone remaking and improving on "Worms" ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.