akonnick's Lumines: Puzzle Fusion (PlayStation Portable) review

I don't get this game at all

I think the title sums up the entirety of my feelings for this game.  I played for about 20 minutes and had absolutely no idea where the fun was in this game.  The music was average, the game concept couldn't stand up to the likes of Puzzle Fighter or Tetris, and the actual in-game tutorials were horrible.  Overall, I just didn't have any fun with this game.

Other reviews for Lumines: Puzzle Fusion (PlayStation Portable)

Buying a PSP? This is Must-Have Game 0

Lumines (LOO-meh-ness) is an extremely difficult game to explain, but I shall try my best to convey may enthusiasm for this most innovative puzzle game.  At first glance, any gamer will begin to compare Lumines to Tetris.  It is indeed a falling block puzzle game, but that's about where the similarities end.  Coming from the mind of Tetsuya Mizuguchi, the creator of Space Channel 5 and Rez, Lumines is billed as "Puzzle Fusion."  Music plays an integral role in Lumines.  The blocks fall in s...