Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madballs in... Babo: Invasion

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 15, 2009

An arena-based shooter featuring Madball characters like Oculus Orbus and Horn Head.

Madballs Free weekend on Steam

blaze503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By blaze503

I just installed this game and i am actually surprised it is kinda fun. I have only tried the campaign but yeah it isn't terrible so i would suggest loading this up on steam (it took 8 mins to download on mine) and giving it a free go.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Yeah, I agree! I was surprised when I saw it, but I decided to give it a shot. It's pretty cool. I'll have to play online soon. Is it only for this weekend or do you get to play it forever?

PixelResponse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PixelResponse

It is not too bad for free... possibly even for the $2.49 or whatever they are selling it for now.  There is no way I would pay $9.99 for this game though so it is definitely the weekend to play it if anyone has any interest in it.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By Forcen

Finally someone to play with in multiplayer!

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Capum15

This game's fun. I got it a while ago during the Holiday sales (can't remember exactly, but I think it was the Black Friday (pretty much a Black Entire Week) sale) for like, $1.50 or something. Haven't played it in a while though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.