mrfixit's Madden NFL 10 (Xbox 360) review

• mrfixit wrote this review on .
  • mrfixit has written a total of 10 reviews. The last one was for Darksiders

Madden 10 the best yet but really what does that mean

Madden 10 is the best one they have released this generation but it still needs work. They got the speed right but still need to work on the presentation. Do not get me wrong they have come a long way from past Madden but they still need a little work. For crying out loud they have the ESPN license and still have not done that much with it. I never buy madden for the online play it is always a plus so I am just basing my review on the single player franshice. They have done a good job with the franchise bring a lot of detail but not to much. I played Madden last year on the PS3 and switched back over to the 360 this year to try the online franchse mode. I will post later on what I think of it some other time. Yes I know the PS3 has the franchsie mode but most of my friends are on the 360 just like most of you out there. Overall I give Madden 3 and half stars with a little more polish they can bring it home.