Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MAG

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

MAG, a.k.a "Massive Action Game" was a PS3 exclusive, online-only FPS game developed by SOCOM creators Zipper Interactive. The game's most notable feature was its 256-player Domination mode.

gamestop MAG beta

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iam3green

if u go to gamestop and preorder MAG u get a beta key. the beta last from 10-12 to 11-20. i'm right now downloading it and then going to update it. the download is like 250mb then the update is about 2.50gigs or so. 

hopefully tomorrow i can play it. it is going to take a while to download the beta.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

um...are you asking a question or just making a statement...thats really blog material if your just making a statement in a new thread...

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iam3green
    @WilliamRLBaker: lol statement
    yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By yakov456

MAG didn't do it for me, after a week of the beta I realized this game is not for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.