Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 17, 2009

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a streamlined, user-friendly, version of the popular trading card game. Take one of eight decks and engage in a battle of wits against the computer or online opponents.

Help with the Deck editor?

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rockanomics

Can someone explain to me how in the flim-flam the deck editor works? 

From what I can gather, the top left deck is your playing deck, and on the bottom right are all the ones you have yet to unlock. 

And when you get more cards they just get added on the end of your deck, but if you want you can put them on the bottom left which just leaves them out? Maybe? 

I'm guessing that's probably right but it's just odd because I was always told you want your deck to be the minimum size, so I would think you would just put your new cards in and swap out some old ones. 

Edit : Nevermind, duh, all my answers were on the main page for the game. Turns out I was correct, but it's still a really weird way to construct a Magic deck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.