Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Beginning with the events of Marvel's Secret War and going into Civil War, players will take control of several Marvel characters in this follow up to the first Ultimate Alliance game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 E3 2009

SystemSpecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SystemSpecter

I enjoyed the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance, it was not my favorite game of all time but it was pretty decent, I was not as big of a comic book fan back then as I am now, and what I know about MUA 2 has really gotten me on its side.

MUA 2 will feature over 140 characters from the marvel universe (the original had 140 therefore its over 140)

Including new playable characters such as:
    -Venom
    -Green Goblin
    -Juggernaut
    -Banshee

Just to name a few - with the returning cast from the first game, (Wolverine, Capt America, Spiderman, Elektra, Ect...)

but what is really cool - in terms of game play is that during combat you will be able to "fuse" powers together, for example, using storm to create a tornado, and have dead pool throw grenades into it, making it a deadly trap for enemies.

I think this is very cool, and will make for some very creative game play.

Another interesting point I find, is the story for the second game, the first game had an ok story, which was fairly typical comic book plot to take down Dr. Doom and the master's for evil, while visiting major set pieces from the Marvel Universe and fighting Iconic Villains, like the Mighty Fing Fang Foon! (that was a joke)

The story for the second game takes place during the American civil war, and the heroes and villains split into two sides, one side being led by Tony Stark/Ironman, the other by Captain America , and you will be able to choose which side to play on, I think this is very cool because your not fighting just Hero Vs Villain, its Hero on Hero, and Villain on Villain action.

The first one was great on loving the source material , by having alternative costumes for each characters, and an RPG element by upgrading your heroes abilities, and having a great team bonus system which in the second game appears to be even more awesome, and gives possibilities for great team match ups for the ultimate super hero/villain team!

Enjoy This Trailer! :

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.