Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Adepts Power Curve

Skyswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skyswordsman

Hey, just about 8 hrs into ME2, and ive been seeing alot about the adepts ability to curve their abilities around cover. I think I have an idea on how this works, and was wondering if this is how the rest of you are doing it. So if an enemy is behind a cover, and i have that enemy targeted with the reticle, If i want the energy, say PULL, to curve to the right and hit them, while still having that target in the targetting reticle, i aim to the left of the cover? I might just need more practice but any tips would help.

Also, Any advice on abilities that I shouldnt really bother with? It seems that singularity isnt that amazing for me atm, but pull and throw are fun times.

kitaekatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kitaekatt

Sounds like you've figured it out! Try sigularity and then warp a guy in a singularity it's pretty awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dude.

Singularity + Any Biotic power basically annihilates your enemies. Singularity has always been especially good, but now it's simply a brilliant sweeping tactic.

Skyswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skyswordsman

Guess I gotta get better at using singularity. I remember seeing it in a video being used like a trap on the ground and ive been trying that lately. Doesnt always land where I want it to lol.

gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By gosukiller

Singularity is awesome, but when I unlocked Shockwave I really saw no need for it. If somebody has no armor/shields left any biotic power will do :)

Avatar image for livingitlarge22
    Livingitlarge22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Livingitlarge22

The singularity stays around for a while so if you use it early it can do double duty as some dumbass tries to flank you and runs right into it and starts to go for a whirl.

Skyswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Skyswordsman

I think singularity is just one of those things where Ill have to lvl it up so it can have a really big radius of pull. I just got shockwave and its pretty neat, and I have yet to use Slam from miranda yet. Well see how this goes.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By project343

If you shoot it out while he's targeted, and whip your reticle away, you can bend it further. Because it becomes locked on at the point of pressing the button, but it comes out at the end of the animation. So if you flick your aim after shooting, you get even more bending power.

Also, consider how physics interact with the environment. You can bend push and pull to propel them into enemies. Pause the game and do a bit of mental projecting, then watch the fireworks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.